Hemp Seed Oil
Plant and Oil Description
With a slightly nutty aroma and a wealth of healing properties, the hemp seed oil is a practical essential oil for everyday use that is mild enough to be applied directly to the skin without dilution. The plant used to collect hemp seed oil comes from a different variety of hemp plants t
What’s it Good For?
- Carrier oil – Many essential oils need to be diluted in a carrier oil so that they may safely be applied directly to the skin. Our hemp seed oil is an excellent choice to use as a carrier oil, and can be used to help disperse your favorite essential aromas while also providing its own homeopathic benefits!
- Muscle tension – Perfect for sore and overworked muscles, our hemp seed oil has anti-inflammatory benefits that can be used in an aromatherapy massage to relieve muscle tension and pain. Use with other SenseLAB essential oils with anti-inflammatory benefits, such as black pepper, cardamom, or chamomile oil.
- Healthy hair – Packed with omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, adding SenseLAB’s hemp seed oil to your regular beauty routine may help dramatically improve the health of your hair! Researchers have tracked long-term results from regular use of hemp seed oil in hair care. When treated regularly with hemp seed oil, hair became noticeably thicker, longer, and better hydrated—and less susceptible to breakage and hair loss. Add to your daily hair conditioner or shampoo and massage into the scalp, or apply to the ends of damp or dry hair to use as a leave-in hair treatment.
- Dry, acne-prone skin – Hydrate your skin while regulating oil production without clogging pores with SenseLAB’s hemp seed oil. The linoleic acid and oleic acids found in our hemp seed oil also provide antiaging properties that can help reduce and prevent fine lines and wrinkles. Use with SenseLAB’s juniper berry or rose geranium oil, which are loaded with nutrients and cleansing properties for promoting clear, healthy skin.
How to Use Hemp Seed Oil?
Hemp seed oil is a natural carrier oil and is safe to apply directly to the skin without dilution. Use in a massage to relieve sore and painful muscles. Add to your daily hair conditioner or shampoo and massage into the scalp, or apply to the ends of damp or dry hair to use as a leave-in hair treatment. Apply as a facial serum for dry, acne-prone skin. Pairs well with black pepper, cardamom, chamomile, juniper berry, and rose geranium oils.
How it’s made?
It takes approximately 6 pounds of hemp seeds to produce 10 ml of pure SenseLAB Hemp Seed Oil.
Oil physical properties
Parts used: Seeds
Extraction method: Cold-pressing
Note classification: Carrier
Appearance: Emerald green to dark green liquid
Blend ideas of Hemp Seed Oil
Hemp Seed blends well with Basil, Sandalwood, Tea Tree, Frankincense, Cinnamon, Jojoba, Argan, Citrus, and Castor.
SenseLAB “Skin Mixture” Signature Recipe:
- 1/4 cup Hemp Seed oil
- 2 tsp Fractionated Coconut oil
- 5 drops Lavender oil
Cautions / Safe use
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.